An impressive manicure is always an important detail in completing the festive image along with a hairdo & make-up. To make it on the top level, you can go to a beauty salon to a professional or you can do it yourself. It all depends on your abilities and your desire. However, it is clear that
prom nails for red dress can be made only by a true professional.
If a woman has chosen a red dress, then she is ready for increased attention to her personality, both from men and women. Be ready to feel yourself confident and create a proper total look. And your attractive hands will play an important role in this situation.
Here are some tips of how to make a right choice in the course of preparation to the prom party:
- Be very careful. On the one hand, you cannot add excessive glossiness. After all, the color of the dress is so bright that you will be in the center of attention, and extra brightness will go against the feminine sensual image. On the other hand, the red dress envisages an extremely high level of all details, including manicure, accessories, perfumes.
- Only that design is ideal for a red dress, which will be suitable to fabric and style of the outfit, the atmosphere of the event, and your inner world.
- The option number one is traditional French. It is such a discreet and incredibly elegant design that most experts consider the most appropriate for a dazzling red dress given the base is a very light shade of red.
- A new trend is matte nails. The original solution will be a decor with a combination of matte and glossy textures. For such an option it is better to choose darker scarlet shades. Matte manicure will be a catchy accent for any fashionable image and any event.
- Especially popular are the ideas with original drawings and decors, with a mix of colors. Now natural beauty is a top trend, so too long nails are a bit out of fashion. Optimal length of nails is up to 5 mm, with an almond or a square shape. The main thing is that your hands are well-groomed.
- Dream about nails with an art twist? Then it will be enough to decorate them with a small number of rhinestones, glitter, or neat drawings and patterns. All these details depend on the texture of the outfit. For a silk or satin dress it is better to use a glossy varnish.
If you’re still confused, remember that neutral variant never goes out of fashion, remaining relevant in absolutely any situation. Just opt for a sheer varnish of coral or rosy hues which will harmoniously complement your image, giving it a natural charm.